This can be a procedure:
- The spouse that is foreign a Visa Kunjungan abroad and gets an Izin Kunjungan delivered for a primary amount of 60 times during the slot of entry.
- The spouse that is foreign to their regional Immigration workplace, together with his Indonesian partner to use for the transformation of their Izin Kunjungan to an ITAS.
- The sponsor “buys” the forms that are neededIDR 10K to IDR 25K) and fills away a written need. A “Riwayat Hidup” associated with the foreigner, and a bank statement showing that the few has sufficient funds to reside for one complete 12 months in Indonesia must be connected.
- As well as the above, the sponsor should submit:
– Akte Perwakinan asli (Kristen, Hindu, Buddhist) or Buku Nikah asli (Islam) or Surat Tanda Bukti Lapor Perkawinan asli (overseas wed)
– spouse’s KTP
– spouse’s Passport
- Often, 2 additional sets of photocopies are required for every collection of papers.
- Imigrasi will likely then issue a document become delivered to the Kantor Wilayah. It’s a page which states that after reviewing all of the documents, he’s got no opposition when it comes to transformation associated with the immigration status. Enable a short time to obtain the page finalized by the KaKanIm.
- After reviewing all your valuable papers, the Kepala Divisi Keimigrasian associated with Kantor Wilayah will issue a page saying their good viewpoint concerning the modification of status associated with the international spouse. This page, along side a collection of all of the papers, must certanly be pretty brides net asian brides brought or delivered to Bpk Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation kemigrasian in the DitJen Imigrasi positioned in Jln Rasuna stated Kav 8-9 in Jakarta. Allow one day for the KanWil to sort the document out. There’s no charge when it comes to page, but such a thing like IDR 10K to IDR 50K should assist the woman to type quicker. You can send the documents by Tiki from the KanWil to the DitJen if you live far from Jakarta. That generally seems to work nicely.
- Upon reception of this page of this KanWil, after reviewing all of the documents the Kasubdit Alih Status Keimigrasian with respect to the Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation Kemigrasian should issue a Keputusan Direktur Jenderal Imigrasi nomor: (the number/reference regarding the Keputusan) tentang Alih reputation Izin Kunjungan menjadi Izin Tinggal Terbatas atas nama: (Name associated with foreigner) saying that a fresh status could be awarded to your foreigner. Enable a week to 10 times with this keputusan to prepare yourself through the time you delivered most of the papers to your ditjen. Monitor it regarding the phone at (62-21) 5224658 ext 2521. Do not hesitate to mobile 15 times a time, you will need fortune to own somebody response the device!
- You, or any general (holding a “Surat Kuasa Khusus” from you), should select the Keputusan DitJen up directly through the Sub-Direktorat Alih reputation Keimigrasian.
- In reality, the DitJen will issue 3 copies (1 for you personally, 1 when it comes to KanIm, 1 for the KanWil). You will need to take it straight right right back victoriously towards the KanWil that will provide you with a letter authorising the KanIm to begin to process an ITAS .
- It isn’t required to submit passport pictures while they will be studied during the Kantor Imigrasi. Fingerprints may also be taken.
- Then comes the time to cover the cost for the ITAS: IDR 1,400,000 for the 2 12 months non-electronic ITAS or IDR 1,600 for a 2 12 months electronic ITAS, IDR 800,000 for an one year non-electronic ITAS or IDR 1,000,000 for a 12 months electronic ITAS, in case the passport has no less than 18 months staying legitimacy, or IDR 450,000 for a 6 months non electronic ITAS or IDR 650,000 for a half a year electronic ITAS, if for example the passport has one year staying credibility.
- A small problem may occur if your KanIm is online with the DitJen. After delivering the Keputusan DirJen, Jakarta often “forgets” to finalise the process also to go into the “OK” when you look at the system. meaning that your cannot that is kanIm process re re re payment! Very first time in your lifetime that Imigrasi will refuse your hard earned money. benefit from the minute, it generally speaking does not take place usually! If it occurs, don’t worry about it, simply phone into the quantity provided at point 8 (or fax : 021- 52962095. this 1 is the fax for the SubDit Alih reputation)
- The Kantor Imigrasi will likely then stamp an ITAS into the international passport and an ITAS (Kartu Izin Tinggal terbatas) would be released.
- At that point, you should request an “Izin Masuk Kembali” become stamped into the spouse’s passport. Without one, the ITAS owner “loses” their ITAS if he is out of Indonesia. Better then to own it, if you do not wish to accomplish this procedure once again. Do a search into the archives for the Expat Forum for the fees that are official towards the Izin Masuk Kembali.
- The foreigner needs to go to their Kantor Lurah getting a Surat Keterengan Domisili saying their formal target in Indonesia in which he should bring this letter to their Catatan Sipil to have a SKTT (Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal), a SKPPS (Surat Keterengan Pendaftaran Penduduk Sementara) and a SKDLN (Surat Keterengan Datang dari Luar Negeri). A foreigner remaining for an ITAS MUST register during the Catatan Sipil for the documents that are above. It can help smooth our ITAP procedures later on if you have done this step that is required. The three documents and issue a nice greenish card attesting your residency and registration as a temporary resident for the length of the ITAS in fact, chances are that the CaPil compile . Charges because of it are defined by Peraturan Daerah and differ according to each kota/kabupaten. It willn’t cost a lot more than IDR 150K. More info on obtaining a SKPPS
Be cautious to see you have actually JUST fourteen days to join up following the date of issuance for the ITAS (Pasal 20, undang undang 23 tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan). Failure to do this with time would expose you to definitely a superb of at the most IDR 2.000K (Pasal 89, undang undang 23 tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan).
Take note the annotated following:
- An ITAS, as described above, sponsored by the Indonesian spouse, will not enable any sort of work by the expat spouse.
- You’re going to have to renew the ITAS at the very least 1 thirty days before its termination. Yearly renewal additionally applies for SKTT, STM and SKPPS.
- Any change in your residency or civil status must be reported towards the Kantor Imigrasi, the authorities and also the Catatan Sipil throughout the credibility of one’s ITAS .
- Just lawfully hitched (in other words. recognised by Indonesian legislation) wife/husband are authorised to follow the aforementioned described procedure.
- If one time the ITAS holder chooses to end voluntarily their ITAS also to leave Indonesia (age.g. moving in a international nation), he has to very first apply for the Exit license just during the Kantor Imigrasi of their residence and are accountable to the Catatan Sipil.
- Delivering that most the requested documents are submitted because of the sponsor within the proper timing, providing you submit yourself all the documents in the relevant administration (KanIm, KanWil, DitJen) you should not have trouble that you don’t use the services of a friend/calo and.
- Please, do not let corrupted Pejabat abuse you. Never spend any thing more compared to appropriate costs. You certainly will be sorry bitterly and type in a spiral that one may in no means control. In the event that you begin to spend bribes, you could void your straight to whine in the event that things come out wrong.
- The procedure that is total endure around 1 or 2 months approximately. Observe that you have got thirty days “only” to have the ITAS issued following the issuance of this Keputusan DirJen.
- Don’t neglect to expand your Izin Kunjungan, if needed, throughout the procedure!
Our as a result of Atlantis for researching and Marilyn Ardipradja for upgrading this part’s information! For extra details see this thread in the Expat Forum.